ws-users mailing list archives

From Hannes Wallnoefer <han...@helma.at>
Subject Re: XML-RPC and Keep-Alive
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:58:14 GMT
I originally implemented keep-alive for both server and client side
(XmlRpcClientLite), but I disabled it after getting some problem reports
(that was quite some time ago). Keepalive can be activated by calling
XmlRpc.setKeepAlive(boolean).

Probably the code in XmlRpcClientLite is a good place to start. I don't
know about XmlRpcClient, which uses java.net.URLConnection as HTTP
client. My guess is that it should implement keep-alive, but I haven't
really checked.

Hannes