ws-users mailing list archives

From Martin Skopp <sk...@riege.de>
Subject Re: Fatal error parsing XML
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 08:26:18 GMT
Hi Nico,

At 08:57 15.02.2002 +0100, you wrote:
>I'm testing a small XML-RPC implementation (Apache) that uses the MinMl
>parser
>and get : 'Fatal error parsing XML: unexpected end of file found'
>[..]
>try {
>      Object result = client.execute ("year.allMonths", vec);
>Any idea ?

First: vec is a vector of what?  Check what is contains, especially of
which classes those objects are...

Second; I got the same error when I (accidently) tried to transfer a
non-native-XMLRPC class (you can only transmit int, boolean, Hashtable etc)

Have you tried to set

         XmlRpc.setDebug(true);

on the server and/or the client?
It often helps for a better error trace...

But I perfectly agree that error-handling/tracing can be sometimes hard
with apache xml-rpc...

Martin Skopp
--
Riege Software International GmbH