ws-users mailing list archives

From "EXT-Raiteri, Ashley L" <ashley.l.rait...@boeing.com>
Subject RE: Thread Behavior - Deadlock
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:35:19 GMT
As  a newbie I am embarrassed to ask this question:
but, is everyone Certain that the current implementation with Thread Groups,
and using the Shutdown method will actually terminate an instantiated
WebServer object?
Our client instantiates a Webserver to process it's xmlrpc calls, and then
when the client is told to shutdown,
it calls the Shutdown method in WebServer.
But looking my debugger it doesn't look like the Thread created by the
Webserver ever terminates.
I have verified that the Webserver run methods does complete and exit, but
for some reason there seems to be something else waiting....
Ashley Raiteri