ws-users mailing list archives

From Rick Blair <bl...@xanadu.ds.boeing.com>
Subject Re: execute void
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 15:34:50 GMT
The problem boils down to null not being a supported data type.  XMLRPC is a
call/return paridigm.  All methods must return something.  The approach we
took is that all "void" methods return a boolean status.  The below approach
is also very workable, we just had way too many calls to modify.

Cheers

Rick