ws-users mailing list archives

From John Perrotto <jperro...@centrport.com>
Subject How to use the SecureWebServer & SecurityTool Classes???
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 18:56:45 GMT
Hi All,

I'm new to XML-RPC and have been playing around with the Apache XML-RPC
package. I need a secure connection between my XML-RPC server and client
(SSL).

The org.apache.xmlrpc.secure package seems like a good place to start.
What I need to get me started is an example of how to work with the
SecureWebServer class and the SecurityTool class. How do I setup the
SecurityTool, etc. I currently have a non-secure prototype running using
an XmlRpcServer object running in a servlet under iPlanet. Any help at
all would be appreciated.

Regards....John