ws-users mailing list archives

From gilad.b...@bcn.concatel.com
Subject Re: Debug?
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 09:37:23 GMT

i had to modify the source code to get the exact xml sent back from the
server......
look at the end of the execute() method of the XmlRpcClient.java file..
before the call to parse(in), you can grab the input stream and read its
contents (which will be the XML)

this is the example for the client.... for the server i'm not sure, but
probably something similar.

/gilad

 Gilad Buzi
 R&D Engineer · CONCATEL

 gilad.buzi@bcn.concatel.com
 c/Sardenya, 229-237 Atic. 2a ·
 08013 Barcelona Spain
 tel. +34.93.244.88.77 · fax
 +34.93.244.88.78

          www.concatel.com

                    "Yiannis

                    Mavroukakis"         Para:   <rpc-user@xml.apache.org>

                    <jander@chaos        cc:

                    altar.org>           Asunto:      Re: Debug?

                    02/05/2002

                    11:16

                    Por favor,

                    responda a

                    rpc-user

Thank you Gilad, I managed to figure it out, but it wasn't exactly what I
was after.
I need to see the XML string that is sent over the wire exactly as it is
i.e.
    <xml-rpc>
        <struct>
            <data>
                someTextData
            </data>
        </struct>
    </xml-rpc>

What I get with debug set to true, is the elements that make up the
structure, but no values associated with them. Is there anyway that this
can
be done?

Thank you very much,

Yiannis.