ws-users mailing list archives

From Tim Heath <wghe...@fedex.com>
Subject Re: xml-rpc webservices?
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 19:30:58 GMT
I am talking about conforming to the wsdl, soap, xml, uddi
specifications that .net, velocigen, glue, etc... are using.  You can
find more about this at www.xmethods.net.  What confuses me is the
difference between xml-rpc and apache soap.  If you can elaborate on
this I would really appreciate it.  The other thing which I wanted to
know is if there is some kind of middle tier or library for converting
such attempts at implementing webservices specifications from one to the
other for interoperability.

Thanks,

Tim Heath