ws-users mailing list archives

From "Rogers, Mike" <m...@technology3.com>
Subject RE: Having problems with xml-rpc on the Mac OS 9.1
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:16:25 GMT
Upon further investigation,  the problem is located in the parser. .We are
using the MinML parser. We tried to compile xerces for 1.1 but were having
problems. Has anyone been successfull with that?

We are currently digging through the MinML parser to find the problem. We
almost have it isolated. I'll keep the list posted.

Mike