ws-users mailing list archives

From Jon Swinghammer <swingham...@starbak.net>
Subject applet question
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 16:14:06 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to write an applet which uses the xmlrpc library, the
problem is that I am trying to do so using a 1.1 jdk for compatibility
with most browsers.  I am using the 1.0 version of the library for hopes
of better compatibility with 1.1, this seems to be ok until I try
executing the applet where I get the error:

java.io.Exception: ISO8859_1
[Could not load class: sun.io.CharToByteISOI8859_1]

at org/apache/xmlrpc/XmlRpcClient$Worker.execute
at org/apache/xmlrpc/XmlRpcClient.execute

Is there anything I can do to work around this, has anyone else
attempted to do this in the past?  Any guidance you have would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon Swinghammer