ws-users mailing list archives

From thomas moser <tmo...@futurelab.ch>
Subject Client IP Address accessable from handler methods
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 19:19:25 GMT
Hi all,

For logging (billing records / tracability) I need to have access to the
clients IP address from withing my methods of a registered handler object.

Did I miss a way of accessing it? Am I the first on with this problem, or has
someone done that already? How big an effort would it be? I guess we'd need a
getClientIP() for the corresponding Connection somehow accessable through a
reference passed on by the XmlRpcHandler Interface. What do you think?

Thanks for your time,

cu,
	Thomas.