ws-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Knapp - soly <xmlrpc_l...@soly.de>
Subject Re: server timeout
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:36:56 GMT
Hello,
you are right...

I looked over the code before, but didn't recognize that the fsockopen
method in php has a default timeout (what isn't documented in the main
php-documentation) of 300 seconds. This bevahior can be overridden by
a specified timeoutparameter, if one don't specify it, the method
seems to assume the default timeout.

Thank's for your help,

Oscar Kmapp

The world received Steffen Schwigons words
at Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 10:55:43AM +0200 this is what was written'