ws-users mailing list archives

From Mike Kline <mkl...@cs.autometric.com>
Subject SimpleXmlRpcClient
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 17:09:27 GMT
I was wondering if the following had been reported for the SimpleXmlRpcClient class in the
applet package.

There are two System.out that are not wrapped in a if(debug) in the contained XmlRpcSupport
class (execute method).

Also, is the (fault) parameter ever set in the same method.  Some guys we work with came up
with the following code snippet to check for faults....

class XmlSRpcSupport extends HandlerBase {
.
.
.
    public Object execute (String method, Vector arguments) throws XmlRpcException, IOException
{
.
.
.
	    con.setRequestProperty ("Content-Length", Integer.toString (request.length));
	    con.setRequestProperty ("Content-Type", "text/xml");
	    // con.connect ();
	    OutputStream out = con.getOutputStream ();
	    out.write (request);
	    out.flush ();
	    InputStream in = con.getInputStream ();
	    parse (in);
	    if (debug)
		System.out.println ("result = "+result);
//// begin modification
	    if (result instanceof java.util.Hashtable)
	    {
	       if (((Hashtable)result).size() > 0)
	       {
	          if (((Hashtable)result).get("faultCode") != null)
		  {
		     fault = true;
		  }
	       }
	    }
/// end modification

If these are relevant when might I be able to get a release with the fixes.

--
Mike Kline