ws-users mailing list archives

From "Rupp,Heiko" <heiko.r...@bancotec.de>
Subject RE: XmlRpcClient.setSessionId() ?
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2002 18:13:27 GMT
Hi Dave,

> Are you using Salesforce.com by any chance ?

Yes I do.

> a call to setSessionId but there isn't any reference to it in

Yep. Their XML API documentation says, that one has to supply a
Cookie obtained in the login phase.

> the old helma
> documentation and there isn't any in the Apache xml-rpc
> implementation.

Hm, this makes sense. Now after I see this mail, I reread parts
of the documentation and they say, that the use an "enhanced" version
of Xml-Rpc.

Why was asking here is, that I'd like to run the xml-rpc over ssl
basically, what in my understanding the helma/salesforce.com jar
doesn't provide.

--
Bancotec GmbH      EMail: heiko.rupp@bancotec.de
Calwer Str. 33     Telefon: +49 711 222 992 0