ws-users mailing list archives

From Robert.Matt...@AngleBar.com
Subject Re: XML-RPC and SSL
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:54:03 GMT

Try this link.  I got it to work using this method.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=rpc-user&m=102009663407418&w=2

                      asier.axpe@ieuska

                      di.com                   To:       rpc-user@xml.apache.org

                                               cc:

                      11/21/02 05:05 AM        Subject:  XML-RPC and SSL

                      Please respond to

                      rpc-user

Hi all,
      does anybody know where can I find some info on howto make an xml-rpc
session working with SSL?

Thank you all.

IEUSKADI