ws-users mailing list archives

From Martin Redington <m.reding...@ucl.ac.uk>
Subject Re: AW: FESI extension
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 15:17:18 GMT

me neither until 30 seconds ago, but there's only 160 lines of code
there.

It seems quite possible to me that some people are using it, but not
reading the lists, and even if they're not, someone might decide its
just what they need, only to find ... poof ... its gone.

Is it actually harming anyone, even if its not tidied up?