ws-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Kraft" <kraf...@aol.com>
Subject Re: Pushing data from server to client
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:01:24 GMT
Vjeran,

I am not an expert on xml-rpc, but have gotten a decent application to
run with it.  I am using a servlet through the tomcat engine.  My
configuration has apache accepting http requess, forwarding servlet
communications to the tomcat server.  The servlet does maintain state.
The implementation is a java library that has to be built into an
application like a servlet.

Aaron