ws-users mailing list archives

From "Lin, Yaxiong" <lin.yaxi...@mayo.edu>
Subject xmlrpc on ibm/zOS mainframe
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:43:50 GMT

I am getting "Error: Server Returned Invalid Response" when I try to test the XmlRpc client
on IBM/zOS mainframe with command: "java org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient http://r0095122:8080
echo test 123".  The XmlRpc server runs on my NT workstation.  The same command runs ok on
NT.

I am running xmlrpc 1.1 on both client and the server.  I had the similar problem with xmlrpc
1.0 almost 2 years ago.  At that time John Wilson suggested  to hardcode the setting on the
encoding in xmlrpc.java.   Unfortunately I forgot the details of the change.

Does anyone have any success in running xmlrpc 1.1 on IBM mainframe (zOS)?

Thanks.

- Yaxiong