ws-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: more strongly typed invoker
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 03:56:22 GMT
I am CC'ing xmlrpc-dev@ , please follow up there.

This would be lovely, I have been musing over something like that for
months.  +1 from me.

One change to the idea that might be nice is to do the introspection
once at deployment time instead of on each call.  Using an interface is
a nice touch, I was thinking about using method attributes (using
commons-attributes or something else) or a separate XML deployment
descriptor.  Different use case :)

See you on the dev list,

--
Ryan Hoegg