ws-users mailing list archives

From Greg Barnett <greg.barn...@crowncollege.edu>
Subject Re: Really large amounts of data, was Re: XML-RPC for Database Access
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 00:01:40 GMT
I've checked out the code from CVS following the directions at
http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/cvs.html, and looked at the JavaDocs at
http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/apidocs/index.html

I see CommonsXmlRpcTransport, but CommonsXmlRpcClient and
CommonsXmlRpcTransportFactory are not listed.

XmlRpcClient requires an XmlRpcTransportFactory, so I'm not seeing
exactly how to construct a client using CommonsXmlRpcTransport.  A bit
of sample code showing me how this works would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Greg