ws-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: Feature idea: gzip encoding and XMLRPC
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 05:15:31 GMT
With the 2.0 branch (cvs HEAD) you could implement this as an
XmlRpcClientTransport.  We have yet to factor out the
XmlRpcServerTransport layer, which would need to be done as well.

You might also look into the compression features of HTTP 1.1.  Strictly
speaking, it wouldn't be XML-RPC... but then neither is anything gzipped :)

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks