ws-users mailing list archives

From Paul Whelan <paul.whe...@intellisign.com>
Subject Re: Production-quality implementation for xml-rpc
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 10:09:48 GMT
Hi Tsjok

I too recently needed to look at XML RPC for a project I am working on
the docs on the web site refer to the CVS version which the website
described how to check out. It comes with a build script to create the
latest version.

I needed to have mutual authentication over SSL support but found the
code to be in incomplete state at least for my purposes, I got what I
needed going by examining the source and adding some code myself to get
the mutual working as i needed it to. From what I could make out from
the dates on the CVS code it has not been changed recently. The package
is excellent though.

Anyone any idea why it seems to be not maintained in a while? Love to
help out with the security end.

Paul