ws-users mailing list archives

From LAFONTAINE Julien - LYO <jlafonta...@lyon-partdieu.sema.slb.com>
Subject RE: Modifying HTTP request headers
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:15:50 GMT
We needed that feature as well to be able to use apache xml-rpc with
websphere authentication servlet.
We had to implement that feature oursleves as we couldn't find it.
It be great if that could be implemented in the next release.

Julien

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Phil Wilson [mailto:phil@philwilson.org]
Envoye : vendredi 9 janvier 2004 15:20
A : xmlrpc-user@ws.apache.org
Objet : Modifying HTTP request headers

Hi all,

A project I'm working on uses the salesforce.com web services[1]. In
order to use their XML-RPC interface I need to be able to specify the
content of the "Cookie" HTTP request header (the value of which is
specified by the return from an initial login).

Is there any way of doing this in the 1.1 release? I know that towards
the end of 2002 Ryan Hoegg was looking at integrating the commons
HttpClient to isolate the HTTP level. Did this ever get anywhere?

For various political reasons, using an unstable branch (i.e. 1.2) isn't
a solution for me at the moment.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] http://sforce.com/us/resources/api.jsp