ws-users mailing list archives

From Phil Wilson <p...@philwilson.org>
Subject Modifying HTTP request headers
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 14:20:19 GMT
Hi all,

A project I'm working on uses the salesforce.com web services[1]. In
order to use their XML-RPC interface I need to be able to specify the
content of the "Cookie" HTTP request header (the value of which is
specified by the return from an initial login).

Is there any way of doing this in the 1.1 release? I know that towards
the end of 2002 Ryan Hoegg was looking at integrating the commons
HttpClient to isolate the HTTP level. Did this ever get anywhere?

For various political reasons, using an unstable branch (i.e. 1.2) isn't
a solution for me at the moment.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] http://sforce.com/us/resources/api.jsp