ws-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: Modifying HTTP request headers
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:10:08 GMT
Hi Phil,

I used an older version of their web services and 1.1 as released is not
a viable option.  I have used Apache XML-RPC to access salesforce.com's
API but I basically used 2.0 which is still pre-alpha.  If you want to
look into it check out cvs HEAD and look for the CommonsXmlRpcClient.  I
posted an example usage to this list a month or two ago.  Unfortunately,
that's the real unstable branch.

IIRC they have an SDK with a java client for their API, and they also
offer a SOAP wrapper for their service.  You might try those options.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks