ws-users mailing list archives

From Phil Wilson <p...@philwilson.org>
Subject Re: Modifying HTTP request headers
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:32:46 GMT
Thanks Ryan,

I was planning to use their SOAP API in the long term (for which they do
provide a sample java client using Apache Axis), but had hoped to use
XML-RPC for prototyping purposes (for which they don't).

FWIW, I believe that the latest version (2.5) of the Salesforce web
services only supports SOAP. It would be interesting to know why they
deprecated XML-RPC support, and I wonder if it had anything to do with
this issue (as I suspect take-up would have been low).

Thanks for the pointers to the 2.0 version of the XML-RPC library.

Phil