ws-users mailing list archives

From "Man, Tsjok-Wing (sds-sp)" <tsjok.wing....@ordina.nl>
Subject RE: Production-quality implementation for xml-rpc
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 10:41:21 GMT
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the quick reply. I hadn't thought of using cvs to build my own
version, so thanks for that! I'll have to see whether or not the lack of SSL
will be a risk for my bit, authentication and security will be solved on the
network itself at the moment. But things can always change of course, so
I'll have to watch out for that.

Regards,

Tsjok

--
drs. Tsjok-Wing Man
Ordina Software Integration & Development

Ordina SI&D Technology Consulting    Tel: (033) 434 16 00
Plotterweg 1                         Fax: (033) 494 58 45
3821 BB Amersfoort                   GSM:  06 53 37 56 05