ws-users mailing list archives

From asier.a...@ienet.es
Subject Re: Production-quality implementation for xml-rpc
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 10:40:45 GMT

Please,
    How could I remove myself from this list ??
I did what was supposed to do to remove myself from the list, but it seems
    that didn't work.

                                                   Para:     <xmlrpc-user@ws.apache.org>

                                                   cc:

            "Cristiano da Silva Rufino"            Asunto:   Re: Production-quality implementation
for xml-rpc
            <cristiano.rufino@digitro.com.br

            07/01/2004 11:19

            Por favor, responda a

            xmlrpc-user

Please,
    How could I remove myself from this list ??

[]'s