ws-users mailing list archives

From "Mikael Aronsson" <mikael-arons...@telia.com>
Subject Timeout question....
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2004 18:41:00 GMT
Hi !

A quick question, if I use executeAsync() to request data that may take some
time to return for what ever reason (20 sec), what kind of timeout exists
for an xml-rpc request ?

And can this timeout be changed and in that case where ?

I am not on the clear if this is specified in the HTTP protocol (could not
find anything in the spec though) or by xml-rpc ?

Note: I am using xml-rpc 1.2-b1 and get "java.util.NoSuchElementException"
messages, it does look like I get one for each execute/executeAsync call but
I am not sure yet, I have just downloaded xml-rpc so this might be old news
but I
thought that I should mention it at least.

Mikael