ws-users mailing list archives

From Srinivas Vemula <srinivas.vem...@mensamind.com>
Subject Re: R: R: Java Server / C# client (vice versa), XML-RPC
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 06:36:35 GMT
Can u maintain sessions?? Do u use realm based authentication for ur
web-app??
srini

Ferrari Alberto wrote:

>yes, it is..
>i use tomcat 4.1.2X

 C# XML-RPC implementation.. it seems working fine.

--
Srinivas Vemula                          +91 40 23547826- Ext 201
Associate Consultant                     +91 40 23541447 (Fax)

DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s)
only. If you are not an intended recipient of this email you must not copy, distribute or
take any further action in reliance on it. You should delete it and notify the sender immediately.