ws-users mailing list archives

From "Ferrari Alberto" <ferra...@dsdata.it>
Subject R: R: Java Server / C# client (vice versa), XML-RPC
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 13:08:49 GMT
yes, it is..
i use tomcat 4.1.2X

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Srinivas Vemula [mailto:srinivas.vemula@mensamind.com]
Inviato: venerdì 6 febbraio 2004 14.08
A: xmlrpc-user@ws.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: R: Java Server / C# client (vice versa), XML-RPC

Is ur java server a web-app?
srini

Ferrari Alberto wrote:

>currently
>I'm using C# as client e java as server. I use http://opaque.ods.org/XmlRpcCS/ as  C#
XML-RPC implementation.. it seems working fine.

--
Srinivas Vemula                          +91 40 23547826- Ext 201
Associate Consultant                     +91 40 23541447 (Fax)

DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s)
only. If you are not an intended recipient of this email you must not copy, distribute or
take any further action in reliance on it. You should delete it and notify the sender immediately.