ws-users mailing list archives

From "bagas" <ba...@indoartha.co.id>
Subject [Newbie Quetion] How can I check my RPC return value
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 06:49:25 GMT
Dear All,

I am building a XML-RPC Server using org.apache.xmlrpc.WebServer.
I now encounter a problem; the problem is how can I track my response
(result).

Here is an example :

Suppose I have a Class =

Public class AServer implements XmlRpcHandler
{
            WebServer serv;
            public static void main(String [] args)
            {
                        Aserver(100);
            }

            public AServer(int i)
            {
                        serv = Webserver(i);
                        serv.addHandler("$default", this);
            }
public Object execute(String method, Vector params)
            {
                        //do something
                        return something;
            }
}

after AServer running ... there are 3 message coming ...
then the server send a response (result of the method) right ??

My question is how can I track the response (result) of the message if I
urgently needed to know whether the response (result) is sent or fail to
be sent.

Thank you very much .