ws-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Westfall" <ewest...@mailcan.com>
Subject Re: java.util.NoSuchElementException
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:54:49 GMT
Well, looks like that's happening when trying to read in the http headers from the request.
 Perhaps its a problem with the xmlRpc++ client?  Try turning on XmlRpc.debug and see what's
printed out for the first line in the request.  I'm guessing its going to be the empty string.

Hope that helps,
Eric
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sneha V
  To: xmlrpc-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 1:02 AM
  Subject: Re: java.util.NoSuchElementException

  Hi,
  Sorry for the delay. Whenever I turn on the debug, the webserver hangs. Luckily this time,
I was able to capture the stackTrace.

  I turned on debug and here is the stacktrace:

  java.util.NoSuchElementException
  java.util.NoSuchElementException
  at java.util.StringTokenizer.nextToken(Unknown Source)
  at org.apache.xmlrpc.WebServer$Connection.run(WebServer.java:734)
  at org.apache.xmlrpc.WebServer$Runner.run(WebServer.java:656)
  at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

  Also, sometimes the Webserver simply hangs when I turn on debug. This is how I am using
xmlRpc:
  1. Java XmlRpcClientLite on windows2000 connected to a xmlRpcC++ server on linux.
  2. xmlRpc++ client on linux connected to Java Webserver on windows 2000.

  Basically one connection from windows to linux and another connection in the opposite direction.

  regards,
  shanmuk

  Eric Westfall <ewestfal@mailcan.com> wrote:
    Is there a stacktrace printed out with that?