ws-users mailing list archives

From Sneha V <sneha_w...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: java.util.NoSuchElementException
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:16:31 GMT
You are right. On the Java console window, I saw an
empty line being printed before the exception
happened.  So do you think that the problem is in
xmlrpc++ client or in Java webserver?

--- Eric Westfall <ewestfal@mailcan.com> wrote:
> Well, looks like that's happening when trying to
> read in the http headers from the request.  Perhaps
> its a problem with the xmlRpc++ client?  Try turning
> on XmlRpc.debug and see what's printed out for the
> first line in the request.  I'm guessing its going
> to be the empty string.
>
> Hope that helps,
> Eric

org.apache.xmlrpc.WebServer$Connection.run(WebServer.java:734)
>   at

org.apache.xmlrpc.WebServer$Runner.run(WebServer.java:656)