ws-users mailing list archives

From Daniel <dant...@yorku.ca>
Subject Re: XML-RPC server suddently stops responding
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:26:36 GMT

Hi..  Could this be a resource issue (i.e. not enough sockets, file
descriptors, etc.)?

Seeing how this is really important to you, I'd put in logging statements
to see where things die...  You might even want to add extra logging to
the WebServer.java file... Compiling the apache xmlrpc lib is quite
straight forward.

Regards,
Daniel