Well, looks like that's happening when trying to read in the http headers from the request.  Perhaps its a problem with the xmlRpc++ client?  Try turning on XmlRpc.debug and see what's printed out for the first line in the request.  I'm guessing its going to be the empty string.

Hope that helps,
Eric
----- Original Message -----
From: Sneha V
To: xmlrpc-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 1:02 AM
Subject: Re: java.util.NoSuchElementException

Hi,
Sorry for the delay. Whenever I turn on the debug, the webserver hangs. Luckily this time, I was able to capture the stackTrace.

I turned on debug and here is the stacktrace:

java.util.NoSuchElementException
java.util.NoSuchElementException
at java.util.StringTokenizer.nextToken(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.WebServer$Connection.run(WebServer.java:734)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.WebServer$Runner.run(WebServer.java:656)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Also, sometimes the Webserver simply hangs when I turn on debug. This is how I am using xmlRpc:
1. Java XmlRpcClientLite on windows2000 connected to a xmlRpcC++ server on linux.
2. xmlRpc++ client on linux connected to Java Webserver on windows 2000.

Basically one connection from windows to linux and another connection in the opposite direction.

regards,
shanmuk

Eric Westfall <ewestfal@mailcan.com> wrote:
Is there a stacktrace printed out with that?