ws-users mailing list archives

From Maxym Gorodetskyy <maxym_gorodets...@dspg.co.uk>
Subject RE: XmlRpcClient.execute timeout
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:04:41 GMT
Gerhard,

Thanks a lot for extremely useful hint, I think is going to work for me as
well, if not, I well come back then :-)
One very generic question, what is situation with this projects?
I can not see much activity in mailing list, last version on public ftp
servers is 1.2-b1 and dated  24-Sep-2003
Can I consider this version as a stable?

-----Original Message-----
From: G.Niedermeier@t-online.de [mailto:G.Niedermeier@t-online.de]
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 6:57 PM
To: xmlrpc-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: AW: XmlRpcClient.execute timeout

Hi Maxym,

I think it isn't possible to specify a timeout within the
XmlRpcClient.execute method - but I used the
properties
   sun.net.client.defaultConnectTimeout
   sun.net.client.defaultReadTimeout
Setting these values workes fine in my environment. Perhaps it also
solves your problem

Best Regards

Gerhard

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----