ws-users mailing list archives

From Daniel <dant...@yorku.ca>
Subject Re: Unable to build XML-RPC package
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 16:08:19 GMT

Hi,

Unless you need to modify the source of v1.2-b1, you can download it from
the distribution directory.  Here's a mirror:
http://apache.sunsite.ualberta.ca/ws/xmlrpc/v1.2-b1/

If you're up for it, you can check out the latest CVS source and set up
your default.properties/building.properties file as below and then run
"ant" which would build the jar files.  Note you might need to get some
jars and point to their location in the .properties (see last few
lines--I've placed the jars in the ./lib directory).

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
# D E F A U L T   P R O P E R T I E S
# -------------------------------------------------------------------
# These properties are used by the XML-RPC build.  You may override
# any of these default values by placing property values in your
# local build.properties and ${user.home}/build.properties files.
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

name = XML-RPC
project = xmlrpc
build.dir = ./target
build.dest = ${build.dir}/classes
build.test.dest = ${build.dir}/test-classes
src.dir = ./src
src.test.dir = ${src.dir}/test
test.reportsDirectory = test-reports
javadoc.destdir = ${build.dir}/docs/api
jakarta.site2 = ../jakarta-site2
jdom.jar = jdom-b7.jar
docs.src = ./xdocs
docs.dest = ./docs
lib.repo = ./lib
year = 1999-2002
debug = off
optimize = on
deprecation = on
final.name = ${project}-${version}

# You must set these values here, or in your
# ${user.home}/build.properties file in order
# to build XmlRpc:

commons-httpclient.jar = ${lib.repo}/commons-httpclient-2.0.jar
commons-logging.jar = ${lib.repo}/commons-logging-1.0.3.jar
commons-codec.jar = ${lib.repo}/commons-codec-1.1.jar
jsse.jar = ${lib.repo}/jsse.jar
jnet.jar = ${lib.repo}/jnet.jar
jcert.jar = ${lib.repo}/jcert.jar
servlet.jar = ${lib.repo}/servlet.jar