ws-users mailing list archives

From Daniel <dant...@yorku.ca>
Subject Re: Unable to build XML-RPC package
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 15:20:57 GMT

Hi Jim,

I'm sorry I didn't mention that the binary distribution was mean to be
used "as-is".  By the way, what exactly are you trying to accomplish?

If you're just trying out xml-rpc, then all you need is the binary version
and read up the docs (skip the "build" part if there's any, unless you're
building from source).

If you need to modify xml-rpc to suit your own needs then the source
version is what you need, which can be retrieved as a tgz/zip file (from
the download page) or via CVS.

Regards,
Daniel