ws-users mailing list archives

From James Russo ...@halo3.net>
Subject Re: Way to obtain client IP / Port?
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 14:17:16 GMT

    Understood. This isn't really an issue with my application, but
could be important for others. It would be up to the proxy to add these
fields. It would be nice if the rpc method had access to all this
information. A hashtable with the incoming headers, as well as the data
contained the Socket returned from accept, SSL information if the
connection is SSL (client certificate information, etc)

I am willing to implement it and provide patches if there is some
consensus on how it should be done to so that it is useful to more then
just me.

-jr