ws-users mailing list archives

From James Russo ...@halo3.net>
Subject Re: two server on a different ports
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 17:39:32 GMT
If you are using the internal WebServer class, it would seem that you
could just instantiate two server objects, binding each to its own port
and you would be all set. You should also be able to pass them both the
same XmlRpcHandler object. I've never used the SSL portion of the code,
so I can't comment on that.

-jr