ws-users mailing list archives

From Richard Toren <revevato...@netscape.net>
Subject Re: XML-RPC from an MFC application?
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 01:08:40 GMT
The most bare bones approach could get by with the msxml 4.0
implementation.  The IXMLHTTPREQUEST
takes care of transport and basic parsing you could do yourself.  I've
used a c# lib with success (XmlRpcCS) but I'm not sure exactly what you
consider to be light-weight and C# is not MFC.  There is a long list of
projects on sourceforge.net if you search for rpc.

Richard