ws-users mailing list archives

From "keroppi kero" <xml...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: two server on a different ports
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 18:31:46 GMT
Hola Anselmo,

You can start to instances of your server with two differents port without
problems.

If your java class is named MyServer, you can do java MyServer [port] two
times, and it run to servers in a diferent port (MyServer must caught the
port from parameters).

(I could answer better if I could answer in Spanish, Are you Spanish talker?

>From: Jorge Anselmo <anselmo@nautec.com.br>
>To: XmlRpc <xmlrpc-user@ws.apache.org>
>Subject: two server on a different ports
>Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 15:14:58 -0200
>
>Hi everyboad, I would like to know if somebody knows how to stay
>listenning on a different port in the same server in a same computer,
>for example, one port should be especific to SSL connections and that
>one should be to non-SSL connections. I'm developing an Desktop
>application with xmlrpc-1.2-b1.
>
>[]'s
>
>Anselmo

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Correos más divertidos con fotos y textos
increíbles en MSN Premium. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.
http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_correosmasdivertidos