ws-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Wyatt" <jwy...@itree.com.au>
Subject mail archive
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 01:24:00 GMT
Hi,

I noticed that I started getting spam a couple of weeks ago on my "work"
email account, for the first time in three years of using that work email
address.

The reason is, I "only" use this email address for work, not normally for
anything else such as online registrations etc. I use a ''junk" hotmail
accout for online forms. It's been successful at preventing spam on the work
email account up until now.

So I did a google search for the work email address, and the only hits it
came up with were from the mail archive this list goes into:

<http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=U&start=3&q=http://mail-archives.eu.apache.
org/mod_mbox/xml-rpc-user/200301.mbox/%253CHNEDKACOGHCDHBFFIAHDKEGFCGAA.jwya
tt%40itree.com.au%253E&e=10313>
mail-archives.eu.apache.org/mod_mbox/xml-rpc-user/...

I didn't realise the list was archived, so that was my own mistake... just
thought others might want to know.

Kind regards
Jason

--
Falun Gong: A peaceful meditation practice under persecution in China
http://www.faluninfo.net

Truth - Compassion - Forbearance