ws-users mailing list archives

From Alex Ruiz <alrui...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Project
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 14:24:20 GMT
Hello all,

Congratulations for the 2.0 release!

Do you have any plans to support the following:

- Logging. Commons-Logging or Log4J instead of
System.out.
- Custom serializers.  Give users the option to create
serializers for their own objects (a la  Marquee
XML-RPC).
- As Jimisola asked: Java collections. Lists, Maps
instead of Vectors and Hashtables.

Regards,
Alex.