ws-users mailing list archives

From "Terrance Davis" <tda...@hydroblaster.com>
Subject org.apache.commons.codec
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 21:38:11 GMT

org.apache.xmlrpc.util.HttpUtil

contains:

import org.apache.commons.codec.binary.Base64;
import org.apache.commons.codec.EncoderException;

These classes are not in the distribution and not mentioned as requirements
for running the stand alone server. Is this intentional?

The reason I mention this is that I get a 'NoClassDefFoundError' when trying
to start the server because EncoderException is not found. It's not too big
a deal to figure out where to get the proper JAR, it just would have been
nice to have a mention of it in the requirements. (Or, is it there and I
just missed it?)

Terrance