ws-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Schoelver <tengri_let...@web.de>
Subject Re: Newbie question - HTTPS and testkeys
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:14:14 GMT
Ok, i would have placed the keys file in Workspace/presentation/src !
assuming that your eclipse project is setup to compile in place;
that means, the class files are stored in the same directory as the
sources. (it looks as if this is the case.)

IDEs like eclipse typically compile things into a different directory,
like bin, build or dist - but that depends on settings.

concerning the new exception:
sorry, I do not know at this time, does anyone else know?

Andreas

--
 Andreas Schoelver, Kuehneplatz 3, D-44799 Bochum, Germany
 voice: ++49(0)234/9731504