ws-users mailing list archives

From Petr Juza <pj...@b-e-s-t-group.com>
Subject "Invalid character data corresponding to XML entity"
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:51:12 GMT
Hi everybody,
I got the following error: "org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException:
Invalid character data
corresponding to XML entity &#283;".

I know the reason but I haven't found good solution so far. I found only these solutions:
1) transfer strings as bytes (but here is problem with encoding and decoding in the client
and on the server).
2) transcribe special characters to entities (but I din't find good tool for it or good function)

Please could anybody help me to solve this problem? I think this problem is common and somebody
had to solve it in the
nice way.

Thank you in advance,
PETER