ws-users mailing list archives

From Eric BOYER <Eric.Bo...@insa-toulouse.fr>
Subject Re: Newbie question - HTTPS and testkeys
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 07:32:51 GMT

Thanks for all your answers !

My server is apparently OK ...

But My client  says :
Avoiding obscuring previous error by supressing error encountered while
ending request: org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClientException: Exception
closing URLConnection
Error: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate
found

And My server says :
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert:
certificate_unknown

My client code is :
"
public static void main(String arguments[]) {
        ClientBonjourSecure client = new ClientBonjourSecure();

        try {
            client.readEntries();
        } catch (IOException ioe) {
            System.out.println("IO Exception: " + ioe.getMessage());
            ioe.printStackTrace();
        } catch (XmlRpcException xre) {
            System.out.println("XML-RPC Exception: " + xre.getMessage());
        }
    }

    public void readEntries() throws IOException, XmlRpcException {
       SecureXmlRpcClient client = new
SecureXmlRpcClient("https://footcrix:10500/RPC2");
       Vector params = new Vector();
       params.addElement("Eric");

        try
        {
            String res = (String)
client.execute("bonjour.disMoiBonjour",params);
            System.out.println(res);
        }
        catch (Exception ex)
        {
            System.err.println("Error: " + ex.getMessage());
        }
    }

May be I didn't produced my testkeys correctly ? :
keytool -genkey -keystore testkeys

Thanks again for your help !

Eric