ws-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Adamski" <danli...@poczta.fm>
Subject Re: Newbie question - HTTPS and testkeys
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:13:25 GMT
On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:05:59 +0200, Eric BOYER
<Eric.Boyer@insa-toulouse.fr> wrote:

> Right,
>
> I'm working with eclipse :
>
> Directories :
> Workspace/presentation/src/fr/insat/*.java
>
> The testkeys file should be placed in Workspace/presentation

Default place, where JVM looks for file with keys and certificates
is ~/.keystore (on Linux, I don't know where it is on Windows).
If you want to use another file you should set JVM property:
javax.net.ssl.keyStore
to value which is path to your file with keys and certificates.

> But now I have this exception :o(
>
> java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was
> incorrect

When you were generating keys with keytool, you were asked for a password.
Now you have to deliver this password to JVM if you want to use that
keys. You can do this by setting JVM property:
javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword

Try this and tell if it helped.

--
danadam poczta fm

OMNIXMAIL! Jesli masz telefon w sieci Era i dostep do WAP, to mozesz
na komorce odbierac poczte ze wszystkich swoich kont poczty e-mail!
OMNIXMAIL jest w Era Omnix: http://link.interia.pl/f1896