ws-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Schoelver <tengri_let...@web.de>
Subject Re: webserver threads
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2005 20:02:55 GMT
The implementation allows a maximum of 100 concurrent connections by default.

XmlRpc has two static methods: setMaxThreads/getMaxThreads
XmlRpcServer has two (non-static) methods: setMaxThreads/getMaxThreads
to either use the static default of XmlRpc or set individual values.

Andreas

--
 Andreas Schoelver, Kuehneplatz 3, D-44799 Bochum, Germany
 voice: ++49(0)234/9731504